Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada.
You can have Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada
- Prepare 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of corn tortilla.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 1 can of cheese sauce.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada step by step
- Boil chicken breasts, shred with a fork once cooked through and use 1/3 of a pack of enchilada sauce to season chicken once shredded.
- Mix cheese, sour cream, and cheese sauce and apply evenly to the middle of 6-8 corn tortillas (Leave some cheese sauce to pour on top of enchiladas) Add shredded chicken. Roll tortillas and place in lightly greased pan..
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top, add the remaining cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 25 minutes, broil 5 minutes at the end..