Sautéed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Sautéed Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 Pack of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Strips.
- It’s 6 Pcs of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 6 Pcs of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic and Onion Powder.
Sautéed Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut chicken strips into cube size and sauté.
- Cut green bell pepper and mushrooms into strips add to chicken. Add salt and pepper garlic and onion powder or season to taste. You can substitute onion and garlic for onions and garlic clove. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Optional serve with rice.