Spicy Chicken Breast.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hot sauce (Franks shown).
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
Spicy Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest.