taisen's moist baked bbq chicken. Today we're talking about baking chicken breasts to moist, juicy perfection, smothering them with BBQ Sauce and consuming. There are many ways to oven bake chicken, but the Tips for chicken breast in the oven. Bone in chicken breasts will be juicer, but baked boneless skinless chicken Learn how to make moist Baked BBQ Chicken Legs for another easy chicken recipe or browse all.
This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. These baked chicken tenders coated with barbecue and caramel sauce feature an added Asian-flavored twist. These chicken tenders have a barbecue base but are elevated with a decidedly Asian influence. You can have taisen's moist baked bbq chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taisen's moist baked bbq chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of of chicken breast ( frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of chicken/poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of different flavored bbq sauces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of or less of water.
I use Savory Spice® Asian Delight BBQ Rub, which is different from Chinese five-spice. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken ThighsYou don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
taisen's moist baked bbq chicken instructions
- pre heat oven to 350.
- if your using frozen chicken de thaw it and if using fresh you can start. if your picky trim the fat from the chicken and place chicken in a casserole dish. I didn't trim the fat.
- arrange chicken in single layers. take all of the seasonings ( salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken seasoning) and sprinkle the chicken..
- cover the chicken with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- take both bottles of bbq sauce and use a bowl or measuring cup. add half of each bottle and the 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. mix. if it is to thick add a little water . it's really more of opinion with that.
- take the chicken out. drain any juice and fat. pour sauce over the chicken. put it back into the oven for about 10 minutes uncovered.
- serve with any sides and enjoy. you can add more bbq sauce to dip in like my kids do.
It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather! This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. The best bbq chicken is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken. You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that you like. Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner.