Baked Brussel Sprout Salad. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad-thinly shaved brussels sprouts with apple, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Parmesan cheese, and a simple maple mustard dressing. This easy Brussels Sprouts Salad is the perfect side dish for Fall or the Holidays. Shredded Brussel Sprout Salad, a fast and easy veggie salad with crispy bacon, parmesan cheese and a creamy delicious dressing.
I think that means I'm a grown up now. Brussel sprouts in and of themselves are kind of fun, but really, how fun are shaved brussel. Brussels sprouts are the star of the show here, and they get roasted in the oven with garlic powder until they're perfectly charred. You can have Baked Brussel Sprout Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Brussel Sprout Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of kosher or sea salt to coat.
- It’s 1/2 packages of bacon of your choice.
- You need of optional for main dish.
- You need 4 medium of chicken breasts, cut into bite sizes.
The whole salad is topped with a homemade creamy balsamic dressing you'll want to make a big batch of for later. The first time my friends tasted my new side dish, they said it was phenomenal. The longer you let it chill in the fridge, the more tender the sprouts will Place Brussels sprouts, onion and cherries in a large bowl; toss with dressing. This delicious brussel sprout salad pairs crunchy mustardy shaved brussel sprouts with toasted pecans, sweet and tender pears, flavorful parmesan and a zingy tumeric vinaigrette infused with fresh thyme!
Baked Brussel Sprout Salad instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- cover large cookie sheet in tinfoil.
- cut brussel sprouts in half, slice redpeppers in bite sizes, dice onion, mix all veggies in bowl.
- pour EVOO over veggies, mix until coated.
- salt and pepper to your tastes, mix veggies till coated.
- pour veggies onto cookie sheet.
- slice bacon into 1 inch pieces, cover veggies with bacon.
- be sure to spread items in ONE layer or they will not brown correctly.
- bake for 50 mins to an hour(check every 15 for your oven since cook times may very, starting at 30 mins) flipping once or twice depending on check times.
Despite the common perception that Brussels sprouts are unpopular — and my own personal experience This sweet, tangy, and utterly addictive Brussels sprout salad can be prepared ahead of time Arrange the walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Raw brussels sprouts can seem like a bit of an odd thing – You would never think of serving raw Brussels sprouts on a crudité platter along with some dip. Wine Pairings for Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad: With its minerality and hints of stone fruit, a Dry Riesling will pop against the mustard. How do you get people to eat Brussels sprouts and love them? Shave the Brussels sprouts thin and add a ton of complementary ingredients, like kale, apples, pomegranate, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds.