Wild Rice Chicken Bake.
You can have Wild Rice Chicken Bake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wild Rice Chicken Bake
- You need 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 package of long grain and wild rice mix.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It’s 2 1/3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
Wild Rice Chicken Bake step by step
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the rice mix with contents of seasoning packet, soup mix, water and butter. Pour over chicken..
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear..