Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings.
You can have Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings
- You need 2 cup of Newman's Own Ceasar Salad Dressing.
- It’s 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1/2 of White or Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Dried Parsley Flakes for Garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Caesar Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Onion Rings step by step
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken breast in a medium sized glass or plastic dish and saturate with Caesar Dressing. (Make sure Caesar Salad Dressing is Olive Oil Based) Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in fridge. Marinate Chicken for 6-24 hours. The longer you marinate, the more flavor your chicken will have..
- Heat your griddle, or frying pan to medium high. When pan is very hot, arrange your chicken breast in a single layer. Do not add any additional oil to pan..
- Let chicken breast cook 15-20 minutes on each side until a nice brown crust is formed on each side. If you have thinner or thicker chicken breast, you may have to adjust your cooking time a bit..
- About 10 minutes into cooking your chicken, slice half of an onion into thick rings. Add onions to pan with chicken. And flip the onions once after they start sweating and browning..
- Remove chicken and onion rings from pan or griddle and plate. Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Serve and Enjoy!.