Skillet pizza chicken. Skillet Pizza Chicken. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. This exceptional one-dish chicken is adapted (based on my tastes and tinkering!) from Melissa Clark's cookbook (Dinner: Changing the. Photo: Greg Dupree; Styling: Lindsey Lower.
Top chicken tenders with pizza toppings for an easy low-carb dinner. Cook's Notes for BBQ Chicken Skillet Pizza. You can start with your favourite store-bought pizza dough as well, if you're not wanting to make your own pizza dough. You can have Skillet pizza chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet pizza chicken
- It’s 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hormel pepperoni minis.
Upgrade chicken-BBQ pizza with this Alabama-style white sauce recipe made with mayo and a little vinegar. Developed for CFC by Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc. Slice boneless, skinless chicken breast into strips. How to make BBQ Chicken Skillet Pizza: If you're a visual learner, these pictures show you what's up-but for the actual recipe with specific amounts, look towards the bottom of the page!
Skillet pizza chicken instructions
- Heat skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Cook chicken in skillet about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. Spread out pepperoni minis. Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of the cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Cheese should be melted, bubbly and possibly slightly browned if you like that. Serve with salad and pasta..
Buffalo Chicken Skillet Pizza is fast, spicy, and delicious!!! Stovetop skillet pizza is the smart solution. Some cooks using Kitchn's original skillet pizza post wound up with burned bottoms and unmelted cheese. We hear you and have made some. This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon.