Creamy Tuscan chicken.
You can cook Creamy Tuscan chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan chicken
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter cut up.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Salt pepper sprinkled.
- It’s of Chicken prep.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Sprinkle with salt pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle meat tenderizer, poultry seasoning, oregano.
- Prepare of Sprinkle OLD BAY HOT seasoning optional only gives flavor.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of your choices of peppers.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 of heaping teaspoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
Creamy Tuscan chicken step by step
- Milk 4 tbsp of butter an 3/4 cup milk till well melted on low heat.
- Prep your chicken with ingredients listed for preponderance bottom side of chicken leaving top nice and untouched.
- Sprinkle w old bay bring to a slight boil all while stirring occasionally add celery.
- Add pepper after mixture starts to boil mix well flip chicken over to bottom side up continue cooking.
- In another microwave bowl add 1 tbsp of butter add 1/4 cup hot water microwave until almost melted mix well add cornstarch mixing until no clumps left add to pan mixing well.
- Continue cooking and pouring mixture over chicken as u cook n stir.
- Once fully cooked allow to rest with heat off for about 5 mins then cut and serve I cut mine and place on noodles.