Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne.
You can cook Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Heirloom, Beefsteak, and Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper over tomatoes..
- Let tomatoes cook for about 20 minutes..
- While the tomatoes are baking, season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Dip each breast in egg, followed by Panko breadcrumbs, and then parmesan cheese..
- Brown on each side for ten minutes..
- While chicken is browning, boil penne pasta..
- Remove tomatoes from oven. Place in food processor with the seasonings, basil and sugar. Blend..
- Place chicken back in baking dish and pour your homemade sauce over the breasts..
- Top with parsley and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 375..